CIDNY Wellness Fair 2023
**Our 2023 CIDNY Wellness Fair has ended. Thank you to everyone who helped make it a success. We hope you’ll join is for our next event. For upcoming events, please visit https://www.cidny.org/calendar. To support our work, please visit https://www.cidny.org/donation/. Thank you.**
Join CIDNY on Saturday, May 13, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. as we celebrate and showcase Mental Health Awareness Month with our first CIDNY Wellness Fair located at our Manhattan office at 1010 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 301, New York, NY 10018 (near the corner of 6th Ave and 38th St.).
We will be showcasing all types of wellness, including physical, emotional, social, intellectual, spiritual, and financial wellness. There will be accessible physical and mental exercises to take part in, raffle with great prizes, music, giveaways (while supplies last! first come, first served!), and more! We will also be offering free COVID-19 vaccines and boosters, KN95 masks, and hand sanitizer. Below are a few guests and examples of what you can expect.
- Physical Wellness: Yoga with Lana Hulevich, Tai Chi with Maria Campanella, music, and free food!
- Emotional Wellness: CIDNY has developed a wellness circuit that includes teaching grounding techniques, teaching coping strategies, mindful moments lead by Courtney Edwards from Alchemy Coaching, depression screening, education on how to connect to mental health services.
- Spiritual Wellness: Tarot and astrology readings by Anna Lesniak from Song of Sparrows and Reiki Healing by Asha Surti from Reiki Traveler.
- Environmental Wellness: CIDNY’s Open Doors program.
- Financial Wellness: New York State Commission for the Blind.
- Intellectual Wellness: Andrew Heiskell from the Braille and Talking Book Library.
- Social Wellness: This event is a chance for consumers to interact in-person with others in the community to meet, converse, and learn, and have a good time. This event will provide connection to various means of wellness and social connection.
Some examples of raffle prizes include gift certificates to Sojo Spa Club, City Winery, and Trader Joe’s, a class from Murray’s Cheese, a NY Jets signed poster, a smart TV, and more.
Sponsorships and tables are available! If you would like to become a sponsor, or have questions, please reach out to Ann at email@example.com.
If you can’t attend in person and would like to support CIDNY’s work, you can do so HERE.
Registration is required. Please register with the link below. If you need an accommodation, please let us know in the form below.
CIDNY Wellness Fair 2023 Registration
Register to attend CIDNY's Wellness Fair on Saturday, May 13, 2023