- Access-A-Ride (AAR) Community Organizer
- Brooklyn Benefits Counselor – NY Connects
- Housing Benefits Counselor
- Independent Living Specialist
- Manhattan Benefits Counselor – NY Connects
- Out of School and Out of Work Minority Youth Counselor
- Out-of-School and Out-of-Work Minority Youth Project Director
- Queens Benefits Counselor – NY Connects
- Transition Specialist
We conform to all laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
For a list of employers who are making good faith efforts to recruit, hire, and promote qualified people with disabilities, please go here.